Effective in 2013, all regulated businesses must use the statewide, web-based reporting system, known as California Environmental Reporting System (CERS), to replace the paper forms they previously submitted to local regulatory agencies. The Reynolds Group can prepare, manage, upload, and maintain CERS documentation. We can also maintain the account with the local program agency to inform our client when changes may affect them.
The CA Environmental Reporting System is mandatory. Paperless filing is no longer an option. E-filing through the website allows local regulatory agencies to collect and verify data related to the State’s environmental programs. What must be reported?
- All hazardous materials business plans and site maps
- Regulated chemical inventories
- Hazardous waste related data
- Underground and aboveground tank data
Emergency response teams will eventually have access to essential information in the CERS database to assist them with response actions.
- Convenience: we assemble, prepare, organize, and submit CERS data/forms as required.
- Compliance: we work with local agencies daily. TRG will submit documents to their standards.
- Confidence: we have been in business for 25 years. All documentation can be stored on our servers.
TRG will assess our clients’ needs and provide a proposal to comply with CERS.