The Reynolds Group has remediated hundreds of contaminated sites. Remediation planning involves the interpretation and evaluation of technical and economic options. We work in a variety of locations domestically and in Latin America. TRG follows a rigorous process to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the environmental challenge
- Create a comprehensive “Site Conceptual Model” to provide context
- Assess technical risks and constraints
- Evaluate economic alternatives
- Establish realistic objectives, expectations, and end points
- Frame regulator viewpoints
- Recommend appropriate alternatives
- Implement all aspects of consulting, assessment, and remediation
TRG maintains an extensive in-house database of historical costs for many types of remediation projects. We have two decades of experience with environmental assessment and remediation. TRG takes on challenging remediation projects involving recalcitrant chemicals, such as MTBE, PCE, TCE, hexavalent chromium, and arsenic. Our remediation strategies and cost estimating experience add value to both sides of real estate transactions.
TRG serves a dynamic range of clients across a broad spectrum of industries. By applying our remediation and cost estimating experience, we prove to be an essential asset in overcoming environmental challenges.