The Reynolds Group continues to advance assessment and remediation projects. Among their successes in 2012 are closures for the following cases:
- a former petroleum pipeline junction facility (brownfield) that is being re-used and developed into single family residences
- a former plumbing facility near downtown Los Angeles, California
- a dry cleaners in La Canada, California
- an orange grove in Redlands, California
- a manufacturing facility in Pico Rivera, California.
- a cleanup case related to the California Underground Storage Tank Cleanup Fund in Santa Monica, California
All six projects involved different regulators and different conditions. TRG is proud to be able to assist clients to obtain No Further Action Letters. In the year to come, they plan on closing out a dozen more assessment and remediation sites and continue their effort in providing services for public agencies, business owners, real estate managers, and brownfield stakeholders.